What our guests have to say about our caravan and campsite near Helston…
We’re extremely proud of the overwhelmingly positive reviews received by our guests. Our caravan and campsite near Helston is regularly given 4* and 5* ratings by satisfied guests on websites like TripAdvisor.
Take a look for yourself at just some of fantastic reviews we’ve received recently….
- “The site is based just a mile outside helston Cornwall and gives a great base for exploring south west Cornwall from the lizard to lands end. The site is small offering camping , caravans and clamping. It is a peaceful, child friendly site with a small play area and a ping pong table, which my kids loved.” Darrenbat, August 2016, TripAdvisor
- “This is quite a small site in comparison to others we have stayed on which was a great appeal and will definitely bring us back. Shower/toilet facilities always clean and never needed to wait to use. Great little undercover area to get towels/clothes dry if needed. Laundry and wash up room great with a fridge and freezer to use if needed. Camp site was generally quiet with only the sound of the kids playing and a buzzard flying overhead daily. Great site for camping/tourers/caravans and the static Caravans looked nice too on the upper part of the site. Lots of coves, beaches, parks and activities to do locally which kept the 5 year old entertained. Would definitely recommend this site if you’re looking for a cosy not so busy site.” Sarah R, August 2016, TripAdvisor
- “We booked a week in a static caravan and had a brilliant time. It’s a small and very safe site do kids could play and have fun.the caravan was clean and tidy and had all we needed for the week. The owners were very nice and left you to enjoy your hols. Loads of info to be found in the hut by the kitchen/laundry. Site only a couple miles from Porthleven and Praa sands beach. Would definitely return with the family.” Gillian B, August 2016, TripAdvisor
- “Just returned from a fortnight stay at Poldown; we have done the touring part of the site, now we stay in the static area of which there are 7 well spaced out static homes I can’t recommend the site highly enough ideal for families with good playing area for children, the campsite as a covered area with electric kettle microwave and barbeque all amenities spotlessly clean.” Trevorsweetmore, July 2016, TripAdvisor
- “We’ve stayed at Poldown many times now, both in the static caravans and, more recently, our own tent and have been delighted with our stay each time. It’s a small site, the pitches are nicely sized and there is plenty of space for children to play including a mini playground and table tennis for the older ones. We’ve tended to stay longer and longer each year and that, together with the number of other returning people we bump into each year, tells a tale ! All in all, a great site in a great location. Recommended.” Colin W, September 2015, TripAdvisor
Want to know more about our quiet caravan and campsite near Helston? Contact us today on 01326 574560, drop us an e-mail enquiry or click here to book on-line